Dr. Candice Norris-Brown, LPC, NCC, ACS
is licensed by the state of Georgia and Virginia as a Professional Counselor. Dr. Norris-Brown holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Virginia State University, a Masters of Science Degree in Clinical Psychology from Virginia State University, Educational Specialist Degree in School and Guidance Counseling from the University of Georgia and a Doctorate of Philosophy in Counseling and Student Personnel Services from the University of Georgia.
I am a compassionate counselor who focuses on individual strengths to build and foster healthy communication and relationships. As a therapist, I am committed to helping empower you to better understand yourself and your behavior. With my encouragement and support we will work together to develop a more effective way of living a positive and productive life.
I use Cognitive Behavior therapy and Solution Focused-Brief therapy treatment methods to help you lead a more fulfilling life. I welcome the opportunity to help you create a new beginning.
License & Certifications
- Georgia Licensed Professional Counselor
- Virginia Licensed Professional Counselor
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Professional School Counselor-L6
- Approved Clinical Supervision (ACS)
- Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) ACEP #6800
- Georgia School Counseling Association (GSCA)
- American School Counseling Association (ASCA)
- Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association Specialist for Group Work (ASGW)
- Parent To Parent of Georgia (Mentor)
Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. If you would like to discuss your needs let's talk.